Becoming an International Student Advisor
Dear Prospective Partner:
The ACE Foundation is currently recruiting International Student Advisors all over Africa. If you are an educator or simply like to work with the Youth, we can train you to become an International Student Advisor.
We collaborate with our local partners to assist high school and university students that seek to pursue their secondary or tertiary studies in African Countries. While it has become very expensive and administratively challenging to study in Europe or America, Africa has emerged as one of the most popular study destinations offering top class education at a relatively low price.
The suite of services that we offer to students include university or school selection, application and admission, student visa, airport pick-up, housing and orientation, academic and psychological follow up. We rely on a network of trustworthy partners to provide the services in various countries.
To qualify as an ACE International Student Advisor, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be an educator or a person of repute in your community
- Have an office, a telephone and email address
- Sign a letter of Agreement
- Undergo the ACE training
As an International Student Advisor, your duties will include:
- Marketing study opportunities to students and parents
- Advising students for the choice of field of study and university
- Assisting in filling application forms and assembling the relevant documents
- Sending complete student packages to ACE Foundation
- Handling all relevant administrative and financial issues
If you are interested in this opportunity of helping the youth while earning an extra income, please contact us
International Student Assistance Programme
Tel: +27(0)11 310 3040
Fax: +27(0)11 310 8067